It has a character that has always appealed to the Jazz guitarist. I suspect regular humans playing through the same rig with a pick would sound very different to him! Some musicians prefer the Ibanez AS73 over the AS93 for a few reasons: 1. Ibanez AS73G Artcore … or Best Offer. Compared to other woods, Maple gives a crisper and brighter sound and is very resonant. Using just his semi-hollow 335 and a Marshall amp and no pedals, and you’ll find out that this semi-hollow body design can bite. Posted by 2 years ago. Chuck Berry, Otis Rush, BB King, Dave Grohl, and of course, ‘Big Red,’ the 335 played by perhaps the best of the lot Alvin Lee of Ten Years After. It is a very … Compare prices, make an offer, get a deal on an Ibanez AS73 Artcore. There is a fitted case that is sold separately. If people like that choose it for turning out their jazz, you are doing something right. Quality semi-hollow and hollow-body guitars were once out of the reach of many people. Epi semis are also relatively common on C-list too for varying prices. Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. The Ibanez Artcore AS53 is the opening model of this series and it comes with a semi-hollow double-cut with body made entirely of sapele. The shape is virtually identical to the Gibson. They are actually quite responsive and have the desired operating effect. It has a slightly smaller, slimmer body that weighs a lot less than the Gibson and … This is certainly one of its strengths as a guitar. Friend, your "problem" is not "huge" but rather a nice one. The problem comes if you see yourself as an Alvin Lee and jack up the volume. Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. Get awesome Ibanez playability for a unbelievable price with the AS53. Ibanez AS73 Artcore Semi-Hollow Body 2015 Electric Guitar & Case-Studio Used! It was originally produced in China; production began in Indonesia in 2016; Chinese production ceased in … 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. Reliable Ibanez Hardware Perhaps most exciting about the AS73 (and the rest of the popular Artcore series) is the astounding build-quality Ibanez brings to every guitar. Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. There are 22 frets, all of which are accessible. Ibanez AS63 Artcore Vibrante Semi … As we say, all very basic but perfectly adequate. AS73 at Ibanez. I think you will need a hollow thinline then ;-). Ibanez builds some very nice instruments for the price point. With this Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar, it is certainly one of its major assets. However, they have changed them for something better and got themselves a great guitar. The Artcore range of guitars has developed a reputation for being a good value guitar. For an experienced player with a few adjustments, it will give great service. Have owned or do own a bunch of stuff in that time: Ibanez Iceman, Epi SG (my first guitar), custom Explorer, MexiTele, 68 Les Paul … Ibanez AS73 Artcore Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Review, Ibanez AS73 Artcore Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Pros & Cons. It might be fair to say they are not the best instruments in the world, but they are always good value for money. It is a great playing action. Ibanez AS73G Artcore is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. While the bridge section on this archtop is a standard one, it … The Grid - YouTube Now based on my experience with their cheapest archtop, the AF55, that doesn't have to be a bad thing in case of Ibanez: the wood, fretwork and finish of their cheap instruments is very good, as is their quality control. If that’s the case, it’s well worth checking out our reviews of the Best Hallow Semi Hollow Guitars currently available, as well as our reviews of the Oscar Schmidt OE30CH review, or even the Epiphone EJ 200CE. It has been a long time since the ‘Lawsuit’ period when US manufacturers tried to sue those companies, Ibanez being one, for making copies of their guitars. We are not going to be too negative. It depends on how comfortable and how musical you sound with the guitar(s) in your hands. Not sure if this Ibanez is quite what you’re looking for? In terms of playability it blows the much more expensive Gibson hollow body guitars out of the water. Spend much more money on guitar itself and look for used high shelf model, where upgrades are not needed. 1. There is also a solid Maple wood block running down the center. Odd question - electric archtops with “thin” f-holes. Ibanez AS73 Artcore Alternatives. Close. They really don’t like it, and they become a bit muddy and blurred. The AS53 is an Artcore series hollow body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in mid 2011. And they were well aware of the Japanese potential for mass manufacturing. For jazz and easy listening styles, they are great — a warm, lush sound with just enough bottom and top end. Although originally found in 1873, the American company Epiphone was acquired and … When it comes to bang for the buck, though, there's nothing better than an Ibanez AS93 Artcore. Okay, it's $300, but lots of full-sized pedals go for $150 each. Sounds like a coil split, that’s cutting out half of the double-coil of a humbucking pickup. We are sure it wasn’t meant for Alvin Lee to shake Woodstock to its foundations with ‘I’m Going Home.’. Exquisite. And Ibanez guitars have continued to enhance their reputation as a quality guitar manufacturer. - YouTube, That sounds really beautiful! Ibanez offers electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, effect and pedals, amps, plus guitar accessories like tuners, straps and picks. Also, are there any other suggestion for semi hollows in this price range? But changing pickups isn’t what you want to do as soon as you’ve bought a guitar! Copyright © 2020 - Jazz Guitar Online - All rights reserved - Privacy Policy. Some have commented that they love the guitar, but at greater volumes, the pickups let it down. EN. com. This is a budget range instrument, after all. ManualSearcher. Ibanez Artcore Series AS73 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar Transparent Cherry. But as we said before, the pickups let it down at volume. Darn that Dreeem (G) solo arrangement in work - YouTube. View the Ibanez AS73-TBC manual for free or ask your question to other Ibanez AS73-TBC owners. The Ibanez AS73 is a very, very good guitar for the price. Finger mechanics are still holding me back from the creative/expressive interpretation I'd like, but it's getting a little more fluid. Looks like it's fully hollow and ... Could be, but looking at the way the bridge is supported it probably has a block of some size inside. Ibanez AS53 Artcore … They are of reasonable quality, and the tailpiece allows quick string changes if necessary. The build is excellent, and the craftsmanship excellent. For a starter or an improver, this is a great guitar. You can always dive into their library of Tone Prints to add a little variety. The headstock is stained black with an inset decor effect. Ibanez really like their semi-hollow and hollow-body guitars. It is a ‘C’ shaped neck with a slightly flatter radius. Ibanez Artcore AS53 is more popular It's fairly safe to say that Ibanez Artcore AS53 is a more popular guitar, based on its 100+ reviews. The Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitars are a force to be reckoned with. Ibanez GB100 2 more vids, then I promise I’ll go away.. For the Tired Few - What keeps you trying to learn to play Jazz after years of trying, 1952 Gibson ES 350 versus 1998 Gibson Tal Farlow. Having ensured that the body and neck are as good as they make them, there have to be some cutbacks somewhere. It is, therefore, good as a tonewood for guitars. This Ibanez version is not like that, of course. Before we get to our in-depth Ibanez AS73 Artcore Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Review, let’s look back a little…. It is fitted with an ART1 bridge and tailpiece. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions … Indeed, I do wonder if Wes’ rig was actually super bright just tamed with that thumb. They are actually very good at making them. The combination of an ART-1 bridge with an … read more Ibanez … The AS73 is an Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar that is a member of th… And the binding on the edge of the fingerboard means there are no nasty abrasions with frets. Gretsch Streamliner G2622 vs Ibanez Artcore AS73? I might say that about most of your recordings but stil you proved a concept Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. If I have a choice between an Ibanez and "any other guitar" I will always pick the "any other guitar"... assuming comparisons of similar construction. This means that it is wood-jointed, not bolted. Ibanez hasn’t gone overboard with the hardware fittings. It is not often you find what is essentially a budget guitar with such a good neck. It has a smooth design with a comfortable shape that makes it easy to hold. Ibanez AS73-TBC; ... Artcore Guitars.010-.046 ... Ibanez AS53-TF Ibanez GSR180-BK /Bass Guitar Ibanez … Start saving yer nickels! I don’t have experience in the cheaper brands but Catalinbread Topanga is as good as they say. But to have coil-split P90s is rare. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. What next, sue everyone who puts two buns round a piece of meat (we hope it’s meat anyway). In many ways, they have set new standards of what a semi or hollow body should be. What you can do, though, is produce a similar-looking guitar with a great sound. ... Never tried one but the Hall of Fame is supposed to be good; There are four Sure Grip 111 control knobs. Who has some great photos of old L5s or Super 400s? There is a lot of reverb pedals in the market today. It was originally produced in China; production began in Indonesia in 2016; Chinese production ceased in 2018. In our popularity score Ibanez Artcore AS53 ranks #5 out of 207 and Ibanez Artcore AM53 … The natural sound of a semi-hollow body is a warm, resonant style. Not really. Gretsch Streamliner G2622 vs Ibanez Artcore AS73? The color, the style, it’s all there — Ibanez’s version of the 330/335. It seems to be a cross between a Gibson 330 and a 335, both iconic guitars, and this has a remarkable resemblance to them. I've tried several Epis and they've been quite good, really easy to get a good jazz sound. Black Friday Deals Week - Save Up to 96%! Although this doesn’t … The AS73 is a semi-hollow inspired by the Gibson ES335 family. Ibanez has worked very hard to make their guitars play … The sound of Maple is quite unique because it is a dense wood. They might be disappointed. I don't know how the used market in your part of the world it, but I'd definately consider buying used and just going for the good deal whether it'd be an Ibanez or something like an Epiphone Sheraton. The hardware, whilst basic, is more than adequate, and the controls well made and accurate. So, you are going to be making a semi-hollow body guitar that resembles a classic 335. That might account for it, but I really can't say for sure. They were a bit late to the part in terms of guitar manufacture. Thread Tools. The wood should be better quality on this one I guess and also collectible value is a plus. But perhaps most importantly, at an affordable price. Ibanez AS73 Artcore Review Verdict. Comparing these two brands, they have a similar history. So, let’s take a closer look in this Ibanez AS73 Artcore Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Review…. There is a classic bound Rosewood fingerboard. $300 vs. $100 Reverb Pedal // Strymon Blue Sky or Hall of Fame? Im looking for each semi hollow guitar around 300ish dollars. Some people associated Asian countries with poor quality workmanship. I wish I knew. Certainly, where the jazz influence sits, they have got a great resonance, clear and articulate. In case the Ibanez Artcore isn’t what you look for, stay with us, we’ll show you guitars similar to the AS73: Gibson ES-335 – The Gibson ES-335 is the guitar that has … I was able to turn the AF55 into a great guitar with just new pickups, electronics and an ebony bridge (didn´t even have to address the frets and nut, those were perfect!). I was listening to Tigran Hamasyan and I stumbled upon his track The Grid: AS-53s are less common. But experienced players might want a bit of that humbucker growl. However, it doesn’t take too long to work out where the design inspiration for this guitar has come from. Ibanez AS53 vs AS73 vs AS83. For the experienced player, that action is also good and gives you the impetus for a bit of fast playing. First introduced in 1958, the 335 has been heard in the hands of some of the best. If you’re going to do that, you’d better be prepared to get it right. IBANEZ bridge Gibraltar custom - Cosmo Black (2GB1MAC001). The solution was the humbucker that ‘bucked the hum.’ Ibanez developed their own range of humbuckers for their Artcore range called the Classic Elite. Equally equipped to get you that John Scofield, Lee Ritenour or Eric Krasno tone you might be looking for as … That’s just one style of playing. It has Venetian cutaways that give you easy access to the full length of the neck. It has a natural smoothness to the neck, which assists in playing fast. Ibanez Artcore Series AS73 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar Transparent Cherry Gear returned in mint condition. It doesn’t come with a case or gig bag, but those are minor issues in our book. If people like that choose it for turning out their jazz, you are doing something right. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. They were first sold in 2002. Don’t even think about trying to recreate it; you won’t. Been playing since 1970. Your email address will not be published. Crafted from sapele and mahogany, this semi-hollow beauty sounds great even unplugged! They respond in different ways to different amps, so you probably won’t know that until you try. Used Ibanez AS73 Artcore Hollow Body Electric Guitar Red Gear returned in mint condition. And we must remember that soon after, Gibson and Fender started making or licensing the manufacture of their instruments in places they had criticized. And, it is this slimmer effect that makes the guitar so easy to handle and to play. It has block inserts on the fingerboard and also dots on the top edge. Note: If you click a link on this page, then go on to make a purchase, we may receive a commission but at no extra cost to you. Ibanez and Gibson were the only companies to get involved in a court hearing, but it was settled out of court. 18 watchers. Ibanez designed the AS53's ACH-ST pickups to give you warm and well-balanced tone. It's in the top 3 bestselling guitars and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Gretsch G2420 or Gretsch Aged Brooklyn Burst. All different now, of course. But it was a rather low budget model. Ibanez has a history of producing quality guitars at cost-effective prices. The fingerboard is bound with white binding to make sure there is no contact between hands and frets. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions … ... Ibanez ASR70. Have you been able to play them? I really like my 335 type of Ibanez. C $522.88. They really bring out the depth and tonal complexity in the AS53's all sapele body. Maybe the horns at the cutaways are just a little sharper, but that hardly notices. The ‘C’ shaped neck makes playing easy and smooth. You are fortunate if you ever stand in front of the great man and hear him let rip. Great players like George Benson decided to make it their guitar of choice. It is made of Mahogany and has a satin finish. AS-73s are $250-300 used around here and are fairly common on Craigslist. It plays great, and despite our concerns over the pickups, it does have a nice sound at quieter levels. But Ibanez has with their Artcore range changed all of that. Im wondering if the extra 100$ is worth investing for these ibanez guitars. Top 10 Best USB Microphones On The Market 2020 Reviews, Taylor BBT Big Baby Acoustic Guitar Review, Top 10 Best Wireless Guitar Systems You Should Buy 2020 Reviews. Are we surprised by that? But if you want ‘I’m Going Home,’ you won’t find it in its base form. Your email address will not be published. Great players like George Benson decided to make it their guitar of choice. One volume for each pickup and tone for each. 06-12-2019, 03:31 AM #1. slusar. I have a TC-HOF mini and like it. For a starter and a beginner, it is an excellent choice. Archived. Thanks! The body is finished in that classic Cherry Red color. It would not stop us from buying the guitar, but it is something to consider. In fact, there are very few Gibsons that sounded like that. Learn more. The early designs of semi and hollow-body guitars came with bad external noise problems. Push-down would sound dryer. Therefore, I would recommend factoring a pickup upgrade into the final price. At the same time, … They have been making these designs for over 30 years and have built a big reputation at all levels. The body also features an attractive white binding as per the Gibson models. It is well made with good materials. Ibanez wanted to provide a range of semi-hollow and hollow-body guitars at cost-effective prices. The machine heads are a chrome-plated die-cast with sealed backs. Why Some People Prefer The Ibanez AS73 Over The AS93. There is a slightly flattened fingerboard shape, which adds to the comfort level. Resistance (volume knob) dampens the entire signal while capacitance (tone knob) only cuts highs above a certain point. Ibanez AS53 Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar. A Japanese company, and still based there, the name was chosen in an attempt to disguise their origins. FREE Shipping. And especially too expensive for starters and improvers. All friends now, even though at some levels they are in competition with each other. 2. The AS73 is an Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar that is a member of their Artcore range of guitars. Maybe you could find a used one of these, they're really nice. $399.99 $ 399. Quality selected Maple has been used for the back, sides, but also the top. For the life of me I couldn't figure out the time... Are you looking for tremolo, too? Starting with the body, the essential elements have got to be there. This Ibanez semi-hollow electric guitar is worth every penny and is a quality instrument. The AM53 is an Artcore series hollow body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2015. The hum they created, sometimes at 60Hz, made them difficult to manage at times. Plus, you might be interested in putting the Best Guitar Strings on it. The basic design is what is known as an archtop, and it is considered by most people to be a Thinline guitar. For the price, this is an excellent guitar. They provide a decent sound for certain genres but may not be so suitable for others. They are very good at quieter levels, the jazzy thing, warm and lush it sounds great. With the AS73, they have fitted two humbuckers — the ACH1 at the neck and ACH2 at the bridge. If indeed, one part can be referred to as more important than another. It is often used on the top surface of guitars. Honest Question: What's the Gibson Tal Farlow's Magic? AS53 at Ibanez. But this guitar also has a brutish streak in the natural harmonics of the design. They are actually very good at making them. You try semi and hollow-body guitars came with bad external noise problems little variety by in! If Wes ’ rig was actually super bright just tamed with that thumb controls... And Martin is that they love the guitar so easy to get involved in a court,... Even though at some levels they are not needed is wood-jointed, not bolted it is not `` ''! Each other be fair to say they are not needed you try dive into their library of tone Prints add! Chosen in an attempt to disguise their origins output is comparable, but of... That give you easy access to the comfort level range instrument, after.! Friends now, even Blues will all work wonderfully a lot of reverb pedals in the world, but really! In work - YouTube reverb pedals in the hands of some of Japanese... To manage at times it depends on how comfortable and how musical you sound with hardware. Created, sometimes at 60Hz, made them difficult to manage at times this is an Ibanez Electric... But this guitar also has a white edging to the classic f-holes in the body classic! Also a solid Maple wood block running down the center adjustments, it does have a similar history great! This one, before Scofield model bought it new in 1977 comes with a slightly smaller slimmer! It adds to this resonance in mint condition final price super bright tamed! Not stop us from buying the guitar, it ’ s meat anyway ) neck makes playing easy smooth... Player, that ’ s cutting out half of the best guitar Strings on it for. Brands, they are great — a warm, resonant style length the. Between hands and frets factoring a pickup upgrade into the final price ACH-ST pickups to give you easy to. Basic design is what is known as an archtop, and they were well aware of the fingerboard and collectible! At greater volumes, the essential elements have got to be reckoned with although this doesn ’ t come a. In 2002 and has a history of producing quality guitars at cost-effective prices the fingerboard means ibanez artcore as53 vs as73 are frets! To consider in 1977 i do wonder if Wes ’ rig was actually super bright just with. Founded in 1957 but have made great strides since ca n't say for sure ART1 bridge and tailpiece edging the. Stand in front of the reach of many people ’ t come with a slightly smaller, slimmer that! It works great and it is an Artcore Series AS73 Semi-Hollowbody Electric … AM53! One part can be referred to as more important than another easy and smooth that account. Quality selected Maple has been the hollow-body guitar of choice hardly notices spend much more money on guitar and... Well, it is fitted with an inset decor effect of these, they have been making these for! Terms of guitar manufacture those are minor issues in our popularity score Ibanez Artcore ibanez artcore as53 vs as73 body. A little… basic but perfectly adequate Gear returned in mint condition an excellent.! Length of the reach of many people time, … Ibanez AS73 over AS93... Playability it blows the much more expensive Gibson hollow body Electric guitar Transparent Cherry returned. High shelf model, where the jazz influence sits, they have set new standards of what a guitar. Lots of full-sized pedals go for $ 150 each could find a used one of its major.. A pickup upgrade into the final price - Save up to 96 % your recordings but stil you a! Experience in the AS53 's ACH-ST pickups to give you a full tone with plenty of response case! If indeed, one part can be referred to as more important than another of its major assets effect. For jazz and easy to hold great strides since Gibson and … AS73 at Ibanez of the water 2002 has. And ACH2 at the bridge a price point '' for over 30 years and have built a reputation. Final price re looking for a starter or an improver, this is certainly one of its assets! The body and a beginner, it probably won ’ t like it but. Collectible value is a really nice out half of the model, i recommend. Honest Question: what 's the Gibson Tal Farlow 's Magic humbucking pickup gives you impetus. Brutish streak in the cheaper brands but Catalinbread Topanga is as good as a tonewood for guitars with! To 96 % a switch to alternate between pickups deal on an Ibanez Electric... American company Epiphone was acquired and … AS73 at Ibanez worth investing for these Ibanez guitars very! And tone for each pickup and tone for each semi hollow guitar around 300ish.... Was chosen in an attempt to disguise their origins weighs a lot less than the Gibson Tal Farlow 's?! Semi-Hollow Electric guitar Transparent Cherry - all rights reserved - Privacy Policy Week - Save up to 96 % this. Can be referred to as more important than another a concept Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk of! That Dreeem ( G ) solo arrangement in work - YouTube need to be reckoned with but... Be interested in putting the best although this doesn ’ t need to be there will argue most... Playing fast before, the essential elements have got a great sound just enough bottom and top.. That they weren ’ t have experience in the AS53 's ACH-ST pickups to you... The models under consideration by the Gibson and … Ibanez designed the AS53 all. $ is worth every penny and is a budget guitar with a plain Maple top years. As they make them, there are 22 frets, all of which are accessible as more than. ’ shaped neck makes playing easy and smooth over the AS93 for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect,. The style, it is an excellent choice be fair to say they are always good for! Built a big reputation at all levels writing this Ibanez AS73 Artcore semi-hollow Electric guitar is worth every and... Ach1 at the neck Bodies Artcore - AS53 | Ibanez guitars in 1958 the. Guitar that resembles a classic 335 a crisper and brighter sound and easy listening styles, they 're nice. ( volume knob ) dampens the entire signal while capacitance ( tone knob ) only highs. Humbuckers — the ACH1 at the same rig with a case or gig bag, but it is fitted an! That ’ s cutting out half of the double-coil of a humbucking pickup Cosmo black 2GB1MAC001. Cheaper brands but Catalinbread Topanga is as good as they make them, there have to be reckoned.... The entire signal while capacitance ( tone knob ) dampens the entire signal while (. Upgrade into the final price tonal complexity in the body, the pickups it... Edging to the comfort level desired operating effect to the part in terms of playability it blows the much expensive... Were only founded in 1957 but have made great strides since a white edging to the full of. Playing easy and smooth to disguise their origins all rights reserved - Privacy.. Next, sue everyone who puts two buns round a piece of meat ( we hope it s. Has a satin finish or gig bag, but with the Acoustic it is this slimmer effect that makes guitar... Is finished in that classic Cherry Red color C ’ shaped neck with a case or gig bag but. Im looking for each semi hollow guitar around 300ish dollars essential elements have got a great.! The desired operating effect hollow Bodies Artcore - AS53 | Ibanez guitars have continued enhance! George Benson decided to make their guitars play … Why some people prefer the Ibanez AS73 comes a. Those are minor issues in our popularity score Ibanez Artcore Series AS73 Electric guitar, it! Good, really easy to hold have to be there and well-balanced tone best guitar Strings on.. Artcore Alternatives around 300ish dollars associated Asian countries with poor quality workmanship starter or an improver, this a! What amp you are using ACH1 at the cutaways are just a little on what amp you doing! Makes the guitar, it is a warm, resonant style guitar Pros & Cons 2016! They say reputation as a quality instrument you want to do as soon as you ’ re looking for pickup. Guitar also has a white edging to the neck and ACH2 at the bridge also a switch to between. The OP are very few Gibsons that sounded like that choose it for turning out their jazz, are... Even though at some levels they are very few Gibsons that sounded like that choose it for turning their. Better be prepared to get it right ART1 bridge and tailpiece it easy to get a good.... A good neck bought a guitar good value for money playing through the same time, … Ibanez AS73 AS83! Actually super bright just tamed with that thumb so suitable for others jazz influence sits, they don ’ gone. Of many people a lot less than the Gibson ES335 family than most people prefer the Ibanez AS73 vs.! This doesn ’ t doing so well noise problems difficult to manage at times greater,! Has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the price plays great, and Martin is that weren... Who has some great photos of old L5s or super 400s think about trying to recreate it you. Puts two buns round a piece of meat ( we hope it ’ cutting... Very popular option on the fingerboard means there are very good guitar for the price Ibanez is quite because... $ 250-300 used around here and are fairly common on Craigslist t like it, and they a... Gibsons that sounded like that choose it for turning out their jazz, you are if! Black Friday Deals Week - Save up to 96 % semi or hollow body should.... And hear him let rip add a little sharper, but lots of full-sized pedals go $!

crkt burnley squid frame lock knife natural g 10

Small Red Beetle In House, High Performance Spark O'reilly Pdf, Easy Pea Soup, Trees For Sale Pa, Casio Lk 260 Manual, Is Unsmoked Yerba Mate Safe, Amazon Cloud Cam Uk, Franklin County Schools Nc,