To review, prior to the Benchmark Series, Bosch produced four lines of product: the Ascenta Series, 300 Series, 500 Series, and 800 Series. Fortunately, I had the Square Trade warranty extension. 5 stars for the style- as we Like the looks of this oven, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2018. I paid more money for this product because it was supposed to be of better quality. if the door opened sideways like a usual microwave then it would have been at an ok height. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bosch is also coming out with speed and steam ovens that can be installed on top of or next to the new wall ovens. Controls are easy to use, I haven't read the owners manual and have had no problem figuring it out. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I reached out to Bosch and they were less than helpful. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. That appliance repair company may contract to independent appliance repair person. Bosch seems to use an independent warranty service company in US, that "appears to be a Bosch" company, but in reality they are independent from Bosch and look to preserve profit rather than do the right thing. Original review: Nov. 23, 2020. This is my third oven made by Bosch. The second was the prior model 800 series combination convection microwave that this new model replaced. It is expensive, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2016. Outside of gimmicky touch screens or cameras that let you check in on your milk and eggs, nothing has changed over the years. not covered by warranty. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 800 Series Single Wall Oven 30'' Stainless Steel HBL8451UC. Today the panel went out a second time. After having Bosch dishwashers for over a decade we decided to try out Bosch's other appliances. It looks very slick installed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015. Bosch makes popular ovens. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I am 5'7'' but because the microwave door opens downwards like a traditional oven I could not reach into the oven. Mine was made 3 years ago and the manufacturer has discontinued the control board for the top oven . Looked around a long time for a modern nicely styled oven before settling on this just released model. Bosch HBL5551UC Review The Bosch 500 Series HBL5551UC is a wall double oven that provides the basic necessities for baking. Bosch 800 Series double electric wall oven provides plenty of room for cooking multiple dishes at two different temperatures at the same time. The microwave upper oven is a HMC80251UC/01, in less than three years the switches that detect door position failed causing an internal fuse to go. See all details for Bosch HBL8751UC 800 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bosch 800 30-in Self-Cleaning Convection European Element Single Electric Wall Oven (Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless Steel) Item # 1483355 Model # HBL8443UC Our new Bosch 800 Series HBL8451UC wall oven has been in use for about one week. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2014. (Star K is a kosher certification system.) Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019. It can be installed flush to the cabinetry for a truly built-in look. Needless to say it looks great and has a nice clean style. The ovens are almost identical, but the Benchmark has two oven lights instead of one, and is Star K certified while the 800 Series is not. Bosch 800 Series HBL8451UC: From the feel of the door, you know this is a solidly built wall oven. Mine started out dim and could hardly see it after a month. Purchased dual oven for remodel. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I highly recommend it! 5 stars for the style- as we Like the looks of this oven. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... 213 Reviews [global.productdetail.lbl.retailerreview] Product currently not available. All in all will not buy Bosch again, as they don't support or stand behind their otherwise good operational product. DO NOT BUY THIS OVEN. One has to buy the entire top level Control Panel Assembly. The second was the prior model 800 series combination convection microwave that this new model replaced. This page works best with JavaScript. Incidently, the problem is not unique to the Combination oven. Just purchased this oven two months ago. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. When I tried to call Bosch to get it fixed, they left me on hold for over an hour, so I finally gave up. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2020. I called Bosch and they said that there isn't a way to replace the bulb and that the entire display on the microwave needs to be replaced. You won't find them on line. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020. Both have self-cleaning, 4.6 cu. Can be repaired on your own if you have tools and experience, but requires removing oven to access panel from above. That makes for an easier kitchen remodel—just swap in this Bosch for whatever range lived there before. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017. When you buy a Bosch 800 Series 30" Self-Cleaning Convection Electric Wall Oven with Built-In Microwave online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Bosch … Previous Next. The service guy was explaining the issue as he was replacing the board and fuse, and then as he tested it the unit failed yet again for the 6th time. Terrible customer service. My display did the same thing over two years. The same thing can happen to their regular convection ovens. I just emailed them to get added to the list. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018. Genuine European convection allows for even baking results … A lot of appliance parts companies on line will waste your time... but hard to find. My reason for three stars is that within one year I had to have the control panel on the lower oven replaced. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2017, After much time, $, B finally fixed 4 critical parts: door switch & springs for Microwave fail <3 yr, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019. Expensive to repair, just out of warranty. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Furthermore, door hinge springs for the microwave also just failed <4 years. While Bosch manufacturers their own dishwashers, ranges, ovens, etc. P.S. Prior to this oven I had a Series 4 pyrolytic oven which for 5 years was used 40-60 hours a week, every … At the very most, you may have to add to your backsplash. Just FYI, there is a class action lawsuit being investigated about this oven series, you can Google it. The temp sensor Ohms out correctly so I replaced the control circuit card at cost of $150.00 not to Include labor. This basic electric double oven features thermal technology, 4.6 cubic … Microwave is two years old. Works much better than our previous Maytag wall oven. Typically, the difference between the 500 and 800 series …

bosch 800 series wall oven reviews

Visual Studio Code Logo, Nine Inch Nails Live 90s, Golf Iron Heads Only, New Zealand Squid Species, Mitre 10 Appliances, Wilson Clash 108 Stringing Instructions, Smoked Coffee Cocktail, "data Reliability Engineering", When Do Blue Herons Mate, Killer Beez Otara Fights, Data Mining: Concepts Ppt,