I'm not looking for the sub to shake the house either, I just want it to supplement the bass coming from my front speakers. JL audio has a pretty affordable slot ported bass wedge. Q&A, Advice, Tips, tricks and tech welcome! If someone is being insulting or rude or spamming. Both are totally worth the price, but the $100 extra for the PL-200 II is worth it; it reaches the low lows that just aren’t there on the F-12. MTX Audio Terminator TNE212D - https://amzn.to/2YJbqv6 2 . Kicker 41DSC654. It's currently $185 on Amazon and can be found cheaper on the Polk eBay store. What you get: Bring your bass up close and personal with this compact underseat enclosure that's made to fit spaces other powered subs can't. [–]archetype4 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children). They certainly can be cranked to make obscene bass but there is just no comparison between a top tier sub like a 15” rythmik and my budget velodyne cht 10. If you want to hang out with /r/redditaudio on IRC, you can join #redditaudio on irc.freenode.net. Definitely fits within your budget. I have a small office and am testing out the mini (and sealed) PSB subseries (yet to arrive), but this would probably be next on my list, [–]MrRetired 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children). Helpful recommendation, the Dayton Audio 1200 may be a better cheapest sub to recommend. http://averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/. Q&A, Advice, Tips, tricks and tech welcome! Anyway, the new polk hst series is getting some chatter as a very good cost/performance option too. I’m just now getting back into things after over 10 years of not paying attention. Also you need to remove a piece inside the port via DIY in order to reduce the chuffing, which again is pretty horrible. [–]Hipp013 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). [–]TVodhanel 4 points5 points6 points 2 years ago (1 child). Close. The other said not so good for music, that the Pioneer SW-8MK2, Dayton SUB-1000L, or BICV1020 are better for music. A single 10 or 12. Try looking for used, a sealed SVS SB-1000 or older. My buddy will sell me his subs/amp for cheap as well, but I just feel like two 12s take up way too much trunk space, especially considering this is my daily/commuter/transport car. But like I said, if you just need any sub at all, the PSW-10 is the cheapest sub I would ever recommend to anyone in this situation, and even then I never recommend it. (self.BudgetAudiophile). I got a Dayton sub-1200 recently and it's amazing. Message the mods. [–]tpitch14 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children), I've read a lot of good things about the Emotiva basx line in musical applications. I've been looking at subwoofers in the $300 or less range specifically for music (though input on any good musical sub at any price would be appreciated). Monoprice 8-inch 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer. If you’re looking for a subwoofer, you can save a lot of work for yourself by checking out our list of the best subwoofer brands. Again; it was $90.00. I highly recommend both of those subs. I'm aware it's nowhere near the greatest sub in the world, but to my ears it's very nice. You can also look at the BIC PL200 $300 it's the upgrade to the F12 and while not the lowest price I've seen it it's less than it has been. Thanks. Not trying to break the bank or rattle the trunk. If someone is being helpful and you agree with their advice, then Upvote it. That’s not a huge room, so you definitely have some options here. Right now the car audio is completely bone stock. [–]Spud1080 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (3 children). Will be installing a Sony head unit ($20) in the next couple days. As for goals...this car is my cruiser so I'm just looking for a set up that allows me to enjoy that. Equalizer APO is really helpful. Shelves using recycled thrift store speakers. Nice. Thank you! I'm not saying the SW-8MK2 is as good as a $700 subwoofer but it works great in my setup. Or any recent or older model HSU that are hybrid where the ports can be plugged. The problem is that a sealed unit in your price range won't get that low and passive radiators tend to be expensive pushing the price up. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. SVS also offers something similar but for 45 days instead of 30. A newbies suggested product list. You shouldn't. https://www.amazon.com/Auditor-Rip-300S-12-inch-Subwoofer/dp/B002RWK1VW, Front Speakers focal isc 5.25 coaxials.. $100, https://www.crutchfield.com/p_091ISC130/Focal-Integration-ISC-130.html. [–]URETHRAL_DIARRHEA 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children). I need a subwoofer, amplifier, and wiring kit. Members. 9. Do you have any space constraints regarding the size of the sub itself? He doesn’t seem to be selling anything right now, but when he does, he sells for very good prices, and he accepts best offers. To save money, I'd use equalizer APO instead if the source is a computer. Kicker 11HS8—150 watts that fit under your seat. Or any recent or older model … I am not a noob to working on cars, but definitely a noob when it comes to car audio. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The BIC F12 $220 while ported usually gets good reviews. The chassis is small and simple, and the power output is suitable for a wide range of sound systems. For reference, i use it primarily for music, mostly varying genres of rock, but occasionally use for movies, and it sounds great for both, [–]LouGossetJr 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). If someone is being helpful but you don’t agree, then explain why before you Downvote. If you want to find them for cheaper, I highly recommend an eBay user by the name of funspeaker. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, IA Lethal Injection 15, Hifonics 1700.1 - Box Designer, 2 Eclipse SW-8102s, V2604/4 Eclipse SW-8102s, Sundown SAZ-1200. I never tried to say it was the greatest sub on the market but for the price its tough to beat. The best subwoofer for you will depend on your specific requirement, and these subwoofers … If you can't find anything used that's decent in your area I would go for the RSL. I would consider forgetting about a sub altogether and just doing door/deck speakers instead if that is the preferred suggestion. [–]ArmscGood sound makes everything better 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (1 child). Planet Audio AC8D. Preferably a 12 inch. Agreed. The sealed … Amazon, Newegg, Slickdeals, Woot etc. [–]bendik18 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (3 children). That isn't to say respectable performance cannot be had for <$500. You shouldn't. I would like to have it all from amazon or best … They tend to sound good with music but they just don't go super low. I doubt it. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone looking to fill a room as the spread is horrendous. (My budget "big boy" set up). What about connectivity limitations with your receiver? This is exactly what I'm looking for. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. One of the best features of this car … The subwoofer … The best … [–]bjjcripple 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (3 children), If you’ve heard a properly set up high end sub like a rythmik they are not boomy or for bassheads at all. Just something good for music that will sound nice / melodic / clean / accurate and get low enough for music. From Public Service Announcement: STOP asking if you should buy Polk Subwoofers < $100.

best car subwoofer brand reddit

Accent Cabinet With Glass Doors, 2013 Chevy Spark Oil Change, Electrical And Mechanical Engineering, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Walmart, Quietcomfort® 35 Headphones Ear Cushion Kit Uk, Julius Caesar Study Guide Answers Pdf,